Nimble Yet Tough.
The Ursa Field Wagon is our lightest and narrowest Wagon. It is also maintenance free with sealed ball-bearings and hard rubber, never flat tires. The Field Wagon's tires are just 1 1/2" wide which give very low roll resistance on surfaces that aren't muddy or sandy. Yet, because of the Field Wagon's design, it is just as stable as its Ursa Wagon siblings.
URSA FIELD WAGON FEATURES
- Narrow 1 1/2" wide never flat tires have low roll resistance over non-soft surfaces
- Sealed ball-bearings help make this our lowest maintenance Wagon
- 2" wide wheels combine to make this our narrowest Wagon for getting into tight spots
- Tough, but light, resin wheels make this our lightest Wagon
CARGO SLED FEATURES
- Cargo Sled is easily removed for use on snow or ice
- Rated to withstand temperatures as low as -40° Fahrenheit
- Jumbo design carries big loads...up to 12 cubic feet
- Seamless design carries water
- UV-resistant polymer allows outdoor storage
- Workbench-height Cargo Sled prevents back strain
STANDARD WAGON FEATURES
- Carries 500 pounds
- Easy cleanup with garden hose
- Easy maneuvering in tight spots with a front-wheel vertical axis that rotates 270°
- ErgoPivot™ engineering for easy, past 90° unloading
- Handle converts to connect with a lawn tractor, ATV or snowmobile (requires optional Clevis Hitch)
- High ground clearance makes the Wagon ideal for use in areas with underbrush, stones or stumps
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Rust-resistant, powder coated steel frame and all stainless steel inside the Cargo Sled
- 5-year warranty